World of Concrete Exhibits: February 5-8, 2013 | Seminars: February 4-8, 2013 Las Vegas Convention Center Las Vegas, Nevada USA
What is World of Concrete?
WOC is the industry’s only annual international event dedicated to the commercial concrete and masonry construction industries showcasing leading industry suppliers featuring innovative products, construction machinery, construction equipment, safety training courses and training, technologies and unlimited networking opportunities to give you new ways to sustain and grow your business.
World of Concrete is considered by many to be one of the top shows in the industry. The outdoor exhibit areas, including the hugely popular masonry Construction’s Challenge Competitions, Artistry in Decorative Concrete, The Concrete Producer’s Challenge Competitions and other exciting demonstrations, make World of Concrete a unique spectator event as well!
Benefits of Attending WOC
- See it all in one place. Find everything you need to win more jobs, make more money and streamline your business.
- Get connected. Make new contacts and strengthen your industry connections.
- Work smarter. Learn how to work leaner, get the safety training and courses you need in today's economy.
- Get hands-on. See, touch and test the latest products under real-world, jobsite conditions.
- Find new opportunities. Capitalize on the trends that will drive future markets and provide opportunities to profit.
- Get your questions answered. Attend expert-led seminars for the new skills, practical solutions and creative strategies to improve your business.
The 39 Year History (1975-2013)
Introduced to the commercial construction industry in Houston, Texas in February 1975, World of Concrete presented 77 exhibiting companies in 22,200 net square feet of exhibit space with 1,550 construction industry professionals in attendance. 38 years later, World of Concrete now boasts more than 1,300 exhibiting companies and 50,000 registered industry professionals in more than 500,000 square feet of exhibit space. The addition of World of Masonry and Technology for Construction expanded the range of attendees to include these important segments of the construction industry.
Original equipment manufacturers from around the world and exclusive U.S. distributors of equipment, tools, products and services for the commercial construction, concrete and masonry industries. WOC attracts approximately 1,300 exhibitors and occupies more than 500,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space.
Commercial Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Concrete Pumpers, Construction Managers, Dealers/Distributors, Decorative Concrete Contractors, Designers and Specifiers, General Contractors, Masonry Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Brick and Block Producers, Ready Mix Producers, Rental Equipment Centers, Repair Contractors, Residential Contractors, Specialty Concrete Contractors, Pipe and Block Producers, and Precast/Pre-stressed Producers, and more...